OD Consulting has deep insight into the unique challenges and practical strategies that work, for team leaders and team members alike.
This insight and experience underpins our success in virtual team training and consultancy projects. Recent consultancy projects for virtual teams include:
- Development and delivery of Managing with Confidence programs for virtual and non-virtual managers and leaders across the Department of Justice and Attorney-General.
- Facilitation of team development processes for a range of virtual teams from health and human services providers to registered training organisations.
- Development and delivery of a Management Development Program for the virtual management team of a statutory authority.
- Facilitation of change management processes, including the development and delivery of change management workshops, for virtual teams within national registered training organisations.
- Provision of leadership coaching to a number of managers and team leaders from public, private and non-Government sectors.
- Delivery of a series of Management Development Programs, including both group workshops and individual coaching, for virtual managers across a key environmental organisation.
- Delivery of a series of training courses, including Leading Virtual Teams, Growing the Leader Within, Leading with Emotional Intelligence, Team Management and Practical People Management for the Institute of Public Administration Australia.
- Development and delivery of a suite of Management and Leadership Development programs for a range of public and non-Government sector clients.
- Development and delivery of Emerging Leaders Development Programs for graduate placements from a range of Queensland state government agencies.