Korrine Jones, Director and Principal Consultant
Korrine is one of Australia’s leading industry experts specialising in the training and development of virtual, dispersed and remote teams. She is completely immersed in industry developments on a daily basis producing whitepapers, training materials, writing articles and contributing to industry conferences and events. Training and working with people is her passion, and virtual teams are her niche.
In addition to her 12 years successfully running OD Consulting, Korrine has a range of qualifications to compliment her years of experience including:
- Master of Business Administration, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), 2001 – concentrations: Human Resource Management, Leadership, Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Management, QUT
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certified Professional, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Accredited DiSC Facilitator
- Accredited DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Accredited Integro Flexibility and Trust Survey
- Accredited Leading Bold Change Facilitator
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified Results Coach
- Leadership Practices Inventory Facilitator
- Team Management Systems, Advanced Facilitator
Outside of running OD Consulting, Korrine enjoys singing with a community choir, keeping fit and spending time with her husband, son and two dogs.